Sunday, November 2, 2008

Is tomorrow a school day? Oh thank Heavens!



Trying would be the best way to describe this fine Sunday! Phew, I am tired! Alexandra was at her best today - and by best, of course I mean worst. She seems to be missing her daddy today and what better way to show it, than to make sure Mummy suffers! I am talking destruction and attitude and a whole lot of back talk. I could take no more and sent her to bed at 8pm which is a full hour earlier than normal. It was just safer for all concerned. She bitched and moaned and cried her entire way to the bedroom and then bitched some more once she got there! Now they both sleep and I am enjoying that moment of peace while I can.

A new week awaits and hopefully it will be a week filled with happy!

1 comment:

Global Future said...

Bravo.
It's a nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://truehealth.profitbiz.info

Keep blogging.
Good luck.