Thursday, October 23, 2008

Alex and her scissors!

Alexandra has decided that she really enjoys the art of haircutting! It started a few weeks ago when I noticed a curl upstairs in my bathroom. I panicked a little but I could not locate the area of her hair she had cut so I went on with my day. 2 weeks ago, I went into the garage and was confronted with just masses of curls all over the floor. I could not look and Eric had to go locate said daughter and assess the damage. She had taken about 10 inches off her right side. Oh how I cried. I was getting ready to give her a shoulder length bob but I tried to blend and for the most part it works. Luckily she has curls so it was easier to work with. She probably lost about 6 inches off the back and a lot more from the sides. The saga does not end there though - oh no. Apparently she cut a little off at school too and now her bangs do not fit into a ponytail! Yikes. So all scissors are locked away at home and I think her teacher has also learned a hard lesson.

These were taken yesterday while she was waiting for her bus.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: