Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday - then the Pumpkin Farm

After our adventures with trains, swings and nature trails, we took our full tummies to the Farm to pick some pumpkins and commune with nature! It was fun to watch Alex at ease with Llamas and sheep around her. She has come such a long way. Owen seemed to think he was running the show as he has visited the farm just a week ago with his preschool. They both had fun roaming amongst the pumpkins and sitting on the tractors! I particularly enjoyed all the different gourds they had. I found some beautiful white pumpkins and a few gourds that looked like pale green pears. MY favorite was a long crook necked gourd that just made me smile! So after all that fresh air, we came home and watched a little college football while Eric taught Owen and myself how to play 7 card stud! Fun! I love Fall and all its flavors - i think a pie is in order tomorrow. The smell of that baking will make me smile for sure!!!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: