Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another weekend all done!

The children are asleep and it is time to wind down the weekend and get ready for the week! It should be a busy but fun week and I am looking forward to it! I have a lot of errands I need to do and lots of baking to get to but nothing seems too overwhelming right now - check back on Thursday! I have lots of things to make for various school parties as well as getting trick or treat stuff together. We live on a well trafficked trick or treat route and it costs a fortune to delight all the little imps that come a knockin!!

Sunday was a quiet day for me and the children. Eric went to the church of poker as he does most Sundays and we all just hung around and did not too much of anything. I made little banoffee pies which we devoured this evening.

Here's to a good week and a very happy Halloween.

No comments: